Sunday, January 26, 2014

Norah Walks!

So, the first time I remember Norah trying to walk was on January 4th.  Before that she had taken 2 shuffle steps at most.  January 4th she took about 5 steps to the coffee table, and since then has taken a few steps here and there, but never more than 5 and we never got it on video.  This past weekend she took about 17 consecutive steps as I lured her with her grocery cart.  She surprised me today as well by standing up in the kitchen and then walking to me.  Usually she'll just crawl unless we try to encourage her to walk.  She seems more inclined to walk now and will attempt it more, though resorts to crawling of course to get her places faster.  More adventure awaits us as she steadies herself and walks more!

Here are two clips I caught from yesterday:




No comments:

Post a Comment