Thursday, July 18, 2013

Dressed Up for a Wedding

We went to a wedding this past weekend in Harrisburg so Norah got a pretty dress to wear and some shoes to match.  It was her first time wearing shoes.  Anyway, I wanted to try and get a nice picture of her in her dress so I sat her on the bed, but she just wanted to move around and stick out her tongue.  I guess she wouldn't be a very good baby model!  haha.  In the end, I had her stand up so we could get a proper picture.

She did very well at the wedding and made it through a Catholic mass without crying or talking when you're not supposed to.  We fed her at the beginning of mass, then she played with the boy sitting behind us, and eventually fell asleep around the gospel/homily.  She didn't want to nap after the ceremony, but fell asleep during cocktails.  After that she was her usual smiley self for everyone until around 8 PM when she got really tired so we took her back and put her to bed.

Here is the series of pictures of us trying to get a picture of her.















1 comment:

  1. Aaaaaah, cute baby! I love that tongue. Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete