Thursday, July 09, 2015

Hello, Baby Brother!

The statements expressed within this email do reflect the views and opinions of Norah Jillian Kiok.

Hello, Family & Friends!


I am typing this email to all of you because typing is my new hobby and I wanted to share some really great news about our family!

After waiting what feels like a lifetime to a 2 year old, I am finally a big sister!

Henry Fernando Kiok was born on July 9, 2015 at 12:52 PM weighing 7 lbs 1 oz and 18.5 inches long.



I said goodbye to Mama and Daddy this morning, because they had to drive to the hostipal and they will be staying there for a few days. Auntie said Mama and Henry are doing well, and I was able to confirm that for myself after school today.  I was so excited to see my little brother for the first time... Lucky Me!

I will take lots of pictures with Auntie's phone and share them soon. In the meantime, you can e-mail him directly at henry@kiok.com.

Love and kisses to you all!



Norah

1 comment: