Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Singing!

Norah loves to sing.  She randomly breaks out into song often, and she learns new songs all the time.  If she doesn't know all of the words she will tell us that is all she knows.  Sometimes she doesn't know all of the words or she repeats some of the lines, but it's always very cute to listen to her sing.

Her playlist right now includes:

  • Old MacDonald 
  • ABCs
  • Baa Baa Black Sheep
  • Wheels on the Bus
  • Hot Cross Buns
  • Down by the Station
  • BINGO
  • If You're Happy and You Know It
  • Itsy Bitsy Spider
  • Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
  • Ring Around the Rosey
  • This Old Man
  • Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes
  • Happy Birthday
  • Rock-A-Bye Baby
  • Bringing Home My Baby Bumblebee
  • Rain, Rain Go Away

Perhaps she knows more, but those are the ones I can think of that we often hear her sing.  There is also a song about a cranky bear, but I have no clue what that is.  Below is a video of her singing Baa Baa Black Sheep as she plays in her kitchen before school.


2 comments:

  1. That's adorable! Thanks for sharing! I think she might know more songs than I do. ;)

    ReplyDelete