I'll also comment on our tub. One, it is big. I didn't think it was going to fit inside of our tub at first, but it does fit nicely. It fits snugly so it doesn't move around either. And, the tub has worked out great. It didn't have one of those hammock type things. We just put her directly in the tub after her umbilical cord fell out. We had to hold her in there at first, but she's grown so much now and can lay back on her own now. So, I'm pretty happy with the tub! It's made so once she can sit up she can sit on the other side of the tub on her own too so hopefully we'll be using it for awhile.
Saturday, June 22, 2013
Tub Time
Norah has always enjoyed the bath tub. She smiles during her bath and likes to splash around. This week she seemed to have more energy in the tub and was splashing a lot! So, we whipped out the camera and took a little video since we don't have any of her in the tub. :-)
I'll also comment on our tub. One, it is big. I didn't think it was going to fit inside of our tub at first, but it does fit nicely. It fits snugly so it doesn't move around either. And, the tub has worked out great. It didn't have one of those hammock type things. We just put her directly in the tub after her umbilical cord fell out. We had to hold her in there at first, but she's grown so much now and can lay back on her own now. So, I'm pretty happy with the tub! It's made so once she can sit up she can sit on the other side of the tub on her own too so hopefully we'll be using it for awhile.
I'll also comment on our tub. One, it is big. I didn't think it was going to fit inside of our tub at first, but it does fit nicely. It fits snugly so it doesn't move around either. And, the tub has worked out great. It didn't have one of those hammock type things. We just put her directly in the tub after her umbilical cord fell out. We had to hold her in there at first, but she's grown so much now and can lay back on her own now. So, I'm pretty happy with the tub! It's made so once she can sit up she can sit on the other side of the tub on her own too so hopefully we'll be using it for awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bath time is so much fun! Nice kicking, Norah!
ReplyDelete