Norah Jillian Kiok introduced herself to the world.
I am finally here!!! I made my debut on January 8, 2013 at 9:24 PM weighing in at 6 lbs and 6 oz and measuring 20 inches. And that's the last time that I, as a proper lady, will publicly disclose my own height or weight. After all of the initial fuss and commotion, the scrub-garbed people seemed to think I'm doing well. And my new hat is awesome! I can't see Mama (or anything else for that matter) so well from my perch, but she seems to be doing well too. Papa looks very smiley when I can see him between the camera flashes, and Auntie Jillian is running around very excitedly.
We'll be here in the hospital making sure that Mama and I are OK for the next couple of days and educating my parental units on the ins and outs of taking care of me. I look forward to meeting you all over the upcoming months. In the meantime, you can keep up with my shenanigans on our family's blog Keeping Up with the Kioks (http://thekioks. blogspot.com/). I'm sure that Mama and Papa will get pictures up there shortly.
Much love,
Norah
No comments:
Post a Comment