So, the start of the nursery has begun. There is definitely a lot more to do, but a crib is a good start!
Tuesday, October 09, 2012
Week 26 - We have a crib!
We haven't started much on the nursery as I've been traveling a lot in the past 6 weeks, but we did order the crib and it arrived last week! We got the Oeuf Classic Crib, which I love. The day the crib was delivered it was of course pouring rain and I was home alone so I wasn't sure what was going to happen, but in the end they didn't deliver until 5 PM and Rick was here to help move it inside.
So, the start of the nursery has begun. There is definitely a lot more to do, but a crib is a good start!
So, the start of the nursery has begun. There is definitely a lot more to do, but a crib is a good start!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment